sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2014

Frases de Sandro XXIV

¡Hola nefilims! 


Seguimos reviviendo secciones del blog y devolviéndolo a la vida. Hoy le toca el turno a Frases de Sandro, esa sección en la que se hace una recopilación de frases que nos han gustado de cierto libro. Aunque todavía no está reseñado, hoy os traigo frases de Before I fall (Si no despierto en español), de Lauren Oliver. Es un libro que recomiendo mucho y que tiene grandes frases. Eso sí, esta también fue una lectura en inglés para mí, así que las frases os las traigo en inglés. Pero no es muy complicado, I promise.

"Nobody ever said life was fair."

"It's a good feeling, though: the feeling of knowing anything can happen. Most of the time nothing does, of course. Most of the time one night blends into the next, and weeks blend into weeks, and months into other months. And sooner or later we all die.
But at the beginning of the night anything's possible."

"Is what I did really so bad? So bad I deserved to die? So bad I deserved to die like that?
Is what I did really so much worse than what anybody else does?
Is it really so much worse than what you do?
Think about it."

"If you repeat something enough, you can almost make yourself believe it."

"Try not to judge. Remember that we're the same, you and me. I thought I would live forever too."

"Here's another thing to remember: hope keeps you alive. Even when you're dead, it's the only thing that keeps you alive."

"As I head up from the gym it strikes me how strange people are. You can see them every day -you can think you know them- and then you find out you hardly know them at all."

"That's the thing about best friends. That's what they do. They keep you from spinning off the edge."

"Isn't necessarily that places change, but that people do. So nothing ever looks the same."

"I suppose that's the secret, if you're ever wishing for things to go back to the way they were. You just have to look up."

"Because I'm sorry, but I can't help it, and I really need to kiss you right now."

"I guess that's what saying good-bye is always like -like jumping of an edge. The worst part is making the choice to do it. Once you're in the air, there's nothing you can do but let go."

No he puesto la parte que más me gusta, que son las primeras páginas del libro, porque era mucho y prefiero que lo descubráis por vosotros mismos. ¿Habéis leído Si no despierto? ¿Qué frase es vuestra favorita? ¿Alguna otra que queráis añadir? Estaré esperando vuestros comentarios.

No hay comentarios: